Performance & Specialty Research Associate – Syngene Freshers Job
Chemistry Performance & Specialty Materials – Research Associate.Syngene Associate Job. Chemistry Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring polymer chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Title: Performance & Specialty Materials – Research Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Chemical Development
Responsible for execution of the assigned laboratory experiments (project) for Process R&D and scale-up
• Planning and execution of the laboratory experiments associated with the assigned projects.
• Responsible for execution of the assigned laboratory experiments (project) for Process R&D and scale-up.
• Transfer the process from small to large scale.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure availability of resources for the projects.
• Ensure that all assigned work is delivered in a timely manner and all associated requirements, objectives and targets are fully met
• Maintain laboratory records and data systems.
• Prepare updates/reports for effective internal communication.
• Pro-actively identifies, reports on and improves safety related actions in the laboratory area.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
• Master’s degree in Polymer Chemistry/Organic Chemistry
• In-depth knowledge in polymer/ organic chemistry
• Research experience in an R&D environment is an added advantage, preferably in polymer synthesis and related field.
• Experience in polymer and small molecules characterization is preferred
• 0-3 years post qualification
• Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
• While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
• Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Editors Note: Performance & Specialty Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.