Ministry of Ayush Pharmacology Job – CCRH Application Details
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy intends to engage following research personnel on contract basis through an on-line interview for which applications through e-mail may be submitted latest by 21s t August 2020 to the respective office. Further details are available at Council’s website www.ccrhindia.nic.in.
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, invites applications through e-mail for the following positions for which on-line interview will be held. The positions are to fill up purely on contract basis initially upto 31st December 2020. The applications may be submitted by e-mail latest by 21st August 2020 to the respective office:
Job Title: Research Associate (Pharmacology)
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: M.D. (Pharmacology) OR Master’s Degree in Pharmacy (Pharmacology)
Emoluments: Rs.47,000/- + HRA (Pharmacology) OR (consolidated) Per Month
Age limit: 40 years
Experience 03 years of research experience after acquiring PG qualification.
Place of Posting: Dr D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute (H)
A-1/1, Sector 24, NOIDA
Tel No.: –
1. The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement. The engagements are project-based.
2. Online interview will be held with the shortlisted candidates. After the screening of applications, such candidates will be informed of the details of the interview by e-mail/ phone. Candidates are advised to indicate their e-mail id’s and phone number prominently in the application form.
3. The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned including, field duties accordingly.
4. The selections will be made for the Institute as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institutes /units of the Council.
5. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview.
6. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements may send the application in the
· prescribed format (Annex-I). through e-mail to the respective office.
7. Scanned copy of photograph and other documents, namely, certificates of qualifications, mark sheet, degree and birth certificate, duly self-attested by the candidate, are to be submitted along with application form.
8. In case of selection, original documents will have to be produced for verification.
9. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector may bring NOC from their employer at the time of joining.
10. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
11. In case applications from a large number of candidates, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. If necessary the interview may be held the next day also.
12. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
13. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions.
14. Candidates are requested to see the Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on a regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
15. Canvassing in any form or on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification
Date of Online Interview: 20th August 2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Ministry of Ayush Pharmacology Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.