CSIR Chemical Science Preparation Strategy – FREE Webinar Alert
Exclusive Webinar for CSIR NET Chemical Science Aspirants
Smart Strategies – Tips & Tricks to crack CSIR NET Chemical Science With Top Rank
The most requested webinar is here!
Rasayanika proudly presents Free Webinar on – Tips & Tricks and Strategy to Crack CSIR NET Chemical Sciences
CSIR NET is a prestigious exam that can also be called as mother of all exams, and lakhs and lakhs of candidates write this exam. Approximately 60,000 Candidates appear for Chemical Sciences exam every year and many students face difficulty in tackling the paper.
The majority of you might have started your preparation and some yet to begin! The next question that arises is where to begin? Which are the important topics One should study? And how to practice difficult questions? Coming from different backgrounds the syllabus of Organic Chemistry, Inorganic or Physical chemistry might look monstrous.
At this point in time, all you need is a clear plan and expert guidance and that is what we bring to you in this – CSIR Chemical Science Preparation Strategy – FREE Webinar
- How to plan your preparation
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses and ways to tackle them
- Time management
- Tips & Tricks to help you crack the exam
- Date: 12th August 2020
- Time: 7 PM
- Mode Of Webinar: Online
- Duration: 2 Hrs Approx
- Registration Fee: Free of cost for all Rasayanika Subscribers & CSIR NET Aspirants
- Subject: Chemical Science
- Speakers: Mr. Shekhar Suman, Dr. Nitin Padalwar & Dr. Sayanti Roy
Who should attend?
- All CSIR NET Chemical Science aspirants currently preparing for the exam
- Students planning to take up the exam in the future.
- BSc, Btech, Msc Graduates unaware of CSIR NET Exams
A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. -Colin Powell
If you are having any trouble CHAT HERE with our experts. We will be happy to help you out.
Call 1800-1200-1818 / 080-5099-7000 / 080-5099-2444 for more details.
Yes, My interests is reaserch and I come in definitely NCL .