Govt CRPF Pharmacist Vacancy 2020 – Application Details
Govt CRPF Pharmacist Vacancy Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for filling up the combatised posts of Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical staff in Central Reserve Police Force on all India basis. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent. The vacancies are as under:
Job Title: Assistant Sub – Inspector (Pharmacist)
No.of posts: 85 UR: 35
Salary: Level -5 (29200 – 92300)
Post Code: 04
- two years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised Institute; and
- shall be registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948).
Age: Between 20 to 25 years. (Relaxable for Government servants up to five years in
accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government) as
on closing date i.e. 31 /08/2020.
PROCESS OF CERTIFICATION AND FORMAT OF CERTIFICATES:
- Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/or seek age relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by the Department at the time of PST. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex-Serviceman status will not be entertained and their candidature/applications will be considered under the Unreserved category. The formats of
the certificates are annexed. Certificates in any other format will not be accepted.
- Candidates claiming OBC status may note that certificate on creamy layer status issued by the competent authority as prescribed by the DOP & T should have been obtained within three years before the closing date for receipt of applications in the prescribed format only.
- West Pakistani refugees who have settled in J&K but have not been given the status of citizens of the State will be recruited without the condition of having a domicile certificate from the designated authority of the J&K State. A certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Numberdar of a candidate‟s village to the effect that the person belonged to the West Pakistani Refugees category, along with a copy of the electoral roll showing the name of the candidate in the voter’s list for elections to the parliamentary constituency(as they do not enjoy voting rights to the state legislative assembly) be accepted as proof of their being West Pakistani Refugees for recruitment. In
so far as the scheduled castes among the said refugees are concerned, the state government have already issued certificates indicating the SC status & stating specifically that the person is not a permanent resident of the State but is ordinarily residing in the village, these certificates may be accepted as proof of being West Pakistani Refugees of SC status accordingly.
- Male candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred) only for Group „B‟ & Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for Group „C‟ posts as examination fee. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
- A fee may be sent through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be
held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay through Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal payable at SBI-Bangrasia.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the form and will have to paste their photograph and signature. Due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation correspondence regarding
such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. The specimen application form is attached with this notice. The application must be submitted by hand/post
(a) The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelopes mentioning correspondence address of the applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited. The application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs.
Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination,
2020” should be written on the top of the envelope before dispatching it to “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045”. The
candidates should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for a post in the application form.
(b) Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Department will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
(c) All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial
undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their
applications direct to the CRPF. If any candidate forwards his application through his employer or any other means and it reaches the CRPF late, the application, even if submitted to the employer before the closing date, will not be considered. Persons already in Government service whether in a permanent or temporary capacity for as work charged employees other than casual for daily rated employees for those serving under the public enterprises are, however, required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the examination.
Opening date for application: 20/07/2020
Closing date of application: 31/08/2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Govt CRPF Pharmacist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.