Syngene Analytical Chemist Vacancy – Apply Online
Syngene chemist job.Syngene Investigator Job. Chemistry Candidates with MSc degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply
Designation: Analytical Chemist/Research Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Analytical Research and Development
• M.Sc- Analytical Chemistry
• Candidate should have exposure on API analytical development.
• Must have sound knowledge in HPLC / GC / LC-MS development in 21 CFR Compliance environment.
• Very good in oral & written communication.
• Very good in analytical thinking & have an approach towards solving problems.
• Have a good eye in safety & compliance perspective.
• 6 months-3 years of relevant experience
• Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
• While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
• Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
The purpose to develop robust chromatographic techniques for drug substance & provide regular project support.
• Perform robust chromatographic method development using HPLC, GC, LC MS & GC MS etc.
• Perform analytical activities using instruments such as HPLC, GC, LCMS, GPC, NMR etc.
• Plan and perform method verification experiments with accuracy, reproducibility, recovery/high purity
• Prioritize the samples such that there is less no. of backlog samples, monitor samples to avoid duplication
• Perform calibration of instruments, preventive maintenance of systems on a regular basis and document the reports.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Editor’s Note: Syngene Analytical Chemist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.