Thermo Fisher Chemistry Specialist Job Opening – Apply Online
Thermo Fisher chemistry Jobs – Chemistry Specialist Job Vacancy. Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring for an EHS Specialist I job opening. EHS Specialist I Jobs at Thermo Fisher. Thermofisher hiring chemistry candidates. Thermofisher job opening for chemistry candidates. Check out all the details on the same below:
Education & Experience levels:
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Toxicology, Chemistry, Biology or other life sciences.
- Requires strong analytical skills and ability to accurately manage large amounts of detailed information.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere and to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex databases; Attention to computer-use ergonomic issues.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Promotes understanding of customer requirements and expectations.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Experience working with multiple customers.
- Reprioritizes work quickly to meet changing demands. Must be motivated to learn on the job and take initiative for training.
Nature of experience:
- Knowledge and experience in global hazard communication requirements and chemical control laws.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a “can do” attitude.
- Is strategic, astute and forward-thinking. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others.
- Familiarity with Chemical Regulations like GHS, REACH, Safety Data Sheet requirements, etc.
- Knowledge on OSHA, EMS. ISO guidelines.
- IATA DGR certification preferred.
- Preferred knowledge in WERCS and/or Agile SQL, SAP.
- Must be able to manage the workload to meet standard response times and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills. Should be comfortable with MS-Excel and MS-Access.
- Strong English skills. Additional language skills (European or Asian) will be an added advantage.
Editor’s Note: Thermo Fisher Chemistry Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.