Merck PhD Chemistry Job Opening – Scientist Post Vacant
Merck Job-Opening Chemistry Job. Merck invites candidates with a chemistry degree for the post of a Scientist in Chemical science filed. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this job post. Check out all the Relevant details on Rasayanika.com
Job Requisition ID: 204480
Location: Bangalore Operations
Career Level: D – Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Eligibility: The successful candidate should have an M.Sc. degree with at least 4-9 years of experience in CRO, API (Pharmaceutical), Fine Chemical or related industry, or PhD in Synthetic Organic Chemistry (4-6 Years).
They are looking for individuals with a strong passion for synthetic organic chemistry. Good knowledge of literature search (reaxys/Scifinder etc.), synthetic route design, working experience on process research and development area, process innovation, DOE, QBD, execution of multistep synthetic chemistry including the ability to independently conduct the analysis and accurately interpret analytical data. Candidate with proven track record of high performance, innovative and positive mind-set with strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills will be preferred. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Chem Draw and other advanced digital tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and conducting experiments in the laboratory and systematic documentation of synthetic procedures, observations and characterization data/QC analysis inappropriate report format (e.g., Lab Notebook, Project Files, MPR). Developing original solutions to the problems, and he/she should have strong troubleshooting skills, keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Candidates should be well versed with the synthesis of a wide variety of organic molecules from the mill-to-kilogram scale. He/she will be responsible for deliveries on high-quality products within the committed timelines.
- Maintains laboratory equipment, workplace and stocks supplies, verifies inventories and orders fresh stocks as required. The ideal candidate must be a good team player and confers with senior counterparts before making significant changes to documented procedures.
- Organize product (material) testing as per required quality standards/specifications and ensures the quality of finished products is met and SAP confirmation as per SOP. Reviews inventory, raw material planning and ordering, schedules or demand and changes in priority of work as necessary.
- Maintains parameters as required in the shift, writes and revises procedures (if required).
- Communicates results to supervisors/team leader and maintains all parameters as required in a shift and records all observations during shift. Candidate must have a good interpersonal skill (communication & presentation) and he/she should be able to communicate results of lab work to external and internal customers, appropriately and timely.
Editor’s Note: Merck PhD Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.