Novartis Chemistry Job Opening – NTO Environment & TPRM Lead
Novartis Lead. Novartis Msc Job MSc job openings. Chemistry Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of Lead @ Novartis. Career @ Novartis Msc job opening .vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Novartis jobs 2020. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: NTO Environment & TPRM Lead
Job Id: 293474BR
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in chemistry, engineering or other related natural/technical field. An advanced degree is highly desirable.
• At a minimum, fluency (speaking and writing) in English required. Working knowledge of additional languages desirable (e.g. German, French. Spanish, Mandarin) •
• Overall relevant work experience of about 10 years, ideally at multi-national organizations, in-depth specialized expertise in Technical Operations with a significant portion being within the pharmaceutical, biomedical research, and/or healthcare industry.
With 64 manufacturing sites in 26 countries, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry.
Drives implementation of the environmental sustainability strategic plans and initiatives and prepares budget in line with long-term business plan for the team. This includes strengthening the operationalaspect of this function; deliver approach as well as reducing functions process/organizational complexity to provide better transparency.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Serves as the NTO lead for Sustainability strategy projects and management of reputational risk from third party suppliers (TPRM: Third Party Risk Management) Ensures that HSE strategies are supported, championed and implemented. Delivers on the HSE KPI & Targets.
2. Leverages subject matter experts from Global HSE to deliver the required results. Manages the effectiveness and success of the TPRM/Sustainability Strategy network across the geographies. Coach and mentor the team of ESO and HSE site personnel.
3. Ensures that systems are in place to demonstrate and verify compliance with all pertinent HSE regulations, permits, statutes, local ordinances and/or other externally driven requirements. Ensures implementation of the HSE Management Systems, TPRM, and supporting programs. Ensures interface with Global HSE that audit services are provided to the ESO sites.
4. Provides consultation and support on technical HSE risks, incident investigations, CAPA implementation, periodical reporting and communication plans. Ensures all HSE related Capital Authorization Requests with environmental impact are reviewed, endorsed, and accompanied by appropriate documentation.
5. Ensures relevant HSE training is asked for and provided in most efficient and effective means in accordance to the identified training needs.
Editor’s Note: Novartis Chemistry Job Opening Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.