U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Vacancy 2020 – Scientist CDL
U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Scientist USP job. Chemistry Scientist. Scientist Post. Chemistry. Chemistry jobs at USP. Chemistry jobs at USP, Chemistry jobs, USP. USP invites candidates with a Masters degree in chemistry or for the post of Scientist. U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Scientist
ID: IND 258
Master’s Degree in Chemistry (Analytical / Organic) or Pharmaceutical Sciences with 1-3 years of experience. Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively with diplomacy and enthusiasm. Technical and analytical skills required including the ability to interpret technical information. Must have hands-on experience in working with chemical methods and handling instruments like HPLC, UHPLC, LC-MS, GC, GC-MS, IC, ICP-OES/MS, FTIR, UV-Visible. Should have fair understanding of GLP regulations and exposed to external regulatory audits
Master’s Degree in Chemistry with 1-3 years of experience. Possess a fine understanding of USP/NF/FCC monographs/general chapters/general notices. Exposure to GMP/GLP/QMS environment and documentation procedures and champions the data integrity. Should be capable of performing analytical method developments and method validations using modern techniques and protocols. Good analytical skillsin handling method development and Validations for Food ingredients and food products. Should have exposure to GMP/GLP environment and documentation procedures. Awareness of ISO/IEC 17025 is desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities for U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Scientist
- Literature search for the assigned projects.
- To ensure the requirements of the project by coordinating with the Group Leader and other stakeholders.
- To involve in project execution, method development and validation of assigned projects.
- To execute method development and validation with minimum supervision.
- To prepare method development and validation reports with minimum supervision.
- Coordination with cross-functional to arrange project requirements.
- To acquire the knowledge on different drug products handling and samples preparations.
- Provide effective technical and scientific expertise regarding drug substance and drug product analytical development.
- Engage in project planning, execution, method development and validation of projects according to set standards such as USP general chapters, guidelines, SOPs and protocols.
- Ensure the project updates are provided to the supervisor on regularly.
- To coordinate with Group Leader to complete assigned projects within timelines.
- Responsible for preparation and review of SOPs, protocols, reports etc.
- Responsible for review of the records and documents.
- To ensure that the calibrations of the equipment are performed as per the schedule.
- Responsible for preparing, executing and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- To indent the required glassware, chemicals and columns for the assigned projects.
- To maintain GLP & safety procedures while working in the Lab.
Editor’s Note: U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Scientist U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, usp follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.