Pharmacist Health & Family Welfare Vacancy – Application Details
Applications are invited for contractual engagement for pharmacist post at different Health Institutions of Uttar Dinajpur district under the various programme under the Department of Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Uttar Dinajpur. The details are given below:-
Job Title: Pharmacist (ART Islampur)
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute. Or Diploma holder in Pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care.
Note: He / She must be registered in the State Pharmacy Council.
Experience: 03 Year Experience in Health Care for Diploma Holders on
Age: 60 Yrs
N.B.: Documents required:
1. Admit Card – MPor equivalent
2. Mark Sheets & Certificate of all degree and Master Degree (as per post criteria)
3. Experience Certificate (Experience certificate must consist of Name of the Post, Employer’s Name, Employee’s Name, Date of joining (DOJ) and Date of Leaving (DOL) – otherwise experience certificate will be treated as invalid).
- Written Test (if Valid Candidates is more than 10)
- 20 Pharmacist (ART Islampur)
- Computer Test
• Willing candidates who will appear before the examination board for Walk-In-Interview / Interview purpose on 17/03/2020, they are instructed to bring all original documents and one set self-attested photocopy of all testimonials starting from Madhyamik Parikshya onwards and any other relevant documents at the time of examination along with downloaded proforma (which is already uploaded in the website) filled up by the candidate
• Other willing candidates are directed to apply with bio-data in the attached proforma (signed by the CMOH,UD) which is already uploaded in the website accompanied with attested photocopy of all testimonials as well as passing certificate also, starting with Madhyamik Pariksha onwards and any other relevant documents with self-attested. Candidate should mention the name of the post on the top of the ENVELOP for which he/she has been applied. The application should be reached on or before 18/03/2020 within 4 p.m. to the office of the undersigned only by post (Registered/Speed Post/ Courier) not by hand.
• After receiving all applications, scrutiny will be done and candidates will be shortlisted accordingly, After shortlisting, only short-listed candidates will be called for Written exam / Computer Skill test / Interview whichever is applicable for the appropriate posts
The application should be reached on or before 18/03/2020 within 4 p.m. to the office of the undersigned only by post (Registered/Speed Post/ Courier) not by hand.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Pharmacist Health & Family Welfare Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.