DRDO-INMAS Research Fellowships – With a Salary of Rs. 54,000 pm
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, a premier Institute of
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from
young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defence-related research
as Research Associate & JRF. Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held at INMAS Delhi:
Post Code RA-01
Fellowship Research Associates
No. of Posts: 01
PhD awarded in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutics*
Post Code: JRF -01
Fellowship: Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: M.Pharm. in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutics* in First Class both at Graduate and Postgraduate level
Salary DRDO-INMAS Research Fellowships:
1. DRDO Research Associate (RA): Rs.54,000/+HRA as per DRDO rules
2. DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.31,000/+HRA as per DRDO rules
Upper age limit: 35 years for RA & 28 years for JRF as on the date of interview. The
upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging for SC/ST candidates
(5 years relaxation) and OBC candidates (3 years). Number of vacancies may change
as per organizational requirement.
Important Guidelines for DRDO-INMAS Research Fellowships:
- RA: Tenure is a maximum of two years.
- JRF: Tenure is Maximum Five Years: Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining three years,
subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO rules.
- Eligible candidates having own junior research fellowship from other national agencies are also encouraged to apply.
- Application form can be downloaded from the DRDO Official website www.drdo.gov.in and should be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview. (Candidates willing to participate may send prior information by email on [email protected], but application forms should be
submitted at the time of walk-in-interview).
- Reporting time is 0800h-0900h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception,
INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
- Written Test may be conducted for JRFs from 0930-1030 hrs. (depending on the
number of candidates appearing on the date of interview) and only qualified
candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
- The candidate(s) selected in interview may be allowed to register for PhD with any
recognized University/ Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
- Candidate will mention the Position, Post Code & Subject for which he/she appears.
- Candidates will be essentially required to produce original certificates/
testimonials w.r.t. qualifications & experience, for verification at the time of
interview along with duly attested one set copies of all Degree/ Academic
qualification certificates/Mark Lists/Experience Certificate etc.
- The inability to produce original documents at time of interview will lead to
disqualification of the candidate from an appearance in the interview board.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/PSU’s/Autonomous
Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- How to reach the venue of Interview:
INMAS is located 1 km from Vishwa Vidyalaya Metro station Delhi towards
Timarpur/Opposite to University of Delhi North Campus & Nearest Land Mark is
SBI ATM SSPL Branch, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
- Please note Electronic items like smart/mobile phones/Pendrive/laptop/CD-ROM
etc. are not allowed to carry inside INMAS Delhi Campus.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
- Antecedents of the candidate will be verified again at the time of joining, if selected.
- Offer of award of Fellowship/Associateship does not confer on the candidates, any
right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending an interview or for joining if selected.
Walk-in-interview: 19th February 2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: DRDO-INMAS Research Fellowships Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.