Pharma Medical Writer Post Vacancy @ Novartis – Apply
Pharma Medical Writer M.Pharma writer. Pharmaceutical Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of expert@ Novartis.Career @ Novartis. Pharma job opportunity at Novartis.vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Medical Writer
Job Id: 282091BR
- M.Pharm/M.Sc Good communication skills in english (written, verbal, presentations) 2 to 3 years of regulatory medical writing experience or other relevant pharma industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge, plus in-depth knowledge of medical writing processes.
- Good operational knowledge of clinical trial reporting. Good knowledge of biostatistics principles.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands and projects. Knowledge of and experience in global regulatory environment and processes (key regulatory bodies, key documents, approval processes, safety reporting requirements).
- Good experience in managing global, cross functional teams or simple global projects. Ability to work in teams.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. To author, review and independently manage high-quality clinical documents: Clinical Study Reports (CSR) including narratives, Protocol, Informed Consent Form (ICF) as per style guide.
2. To perform Quality Control (QC) of different regulatory documents
3. Liaise with medical/clinical experts, statisticians, investigatorsin concept development when protocol is being developed and work in a collaborative fashion for global/CPOs
4. Contribute to planning of data analyses and presentation to be used in CSRs
5. Ensure compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines.
6. Contribute to cross-functional communication to optimize feedback and input towards high
Editor’s Note: Writer Job Opening @ Novartis, Pharma job opening 2019, Chemical science job opening 2019, Pharmacy jobs 2019 Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.