Tata Trusts Scholarships 2019 For Pharma – Apply Now
Tata Trusts Scholarships 2019. Indian nationals who have a masters degree in biotechnology and microbiology are encouraged to apply for the Tata Trusts Medical & Healthcare Scholarship 2019-2020. Interested applicants are encouraged to check out all of the details regarding the same below:
- Bachelor’s candidates should have completed at least the first year of studies.
- Master’s candidates in the first year of their studies are also eligible to apply.
- The eligibility criterion — percentage or CGPA — is mentioned against each stream.
Information and instructions
1) Candidates are advised to read the form carefully before submitting it, as they will not have any access to it after submission.
2) The scholarship partially covers tuition fees and other related academic fees paid to
the institute / university.
3) Please select the appropriate academic stream. Inappropriate selection will lead to
disqualification of the application.
4) Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application
form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear / illegible / manipulated
documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.
5) Shortlisted master’s candidates may be called for an interview through Skype. (Please
create a Skype ID, if you do not have one)
6) Please ensure that bank details (account number, beneficiary name and IFSC code)
are correctly mentioned. If the bank details are incorrect, the Trusts will not be
responsible for a failed transaction and will not request the applicant for the correct
bank details again.
7) The Trusts’ decision on the award of scholarships is final and will be communicated
through email. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
8) Tata Trusts do not have any intermediaries / agents. Candidates are advised to
beware of such individuals who claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share
from the grant, if sanctioned. In case any such demands are made, candidates are
requested to bring the matter immediately to the notice of Tata Trusts’ office.
How To Apply:
The Tata Trusts welcomes applications from undergraduate and postgrad students in
medical sciences and health care streams in India for the present academic year 2019-2020. The application forms will be available online from October 16, 2019, until November 6, 2019.
Please read the instructions clearly and click here to fill up the application form.
If you have any queries please email us at [email protected] or get in touch with
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Scholarships 2019 For Pharma – Apply Now, Pharmaceutical science job opening 2019, Pharmacy jobs 2019, Pharma jobs 2019 at Tata Trust. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.