DRILS Pharmacology Junior Research Fellow Job Opening
DRILS Pharmacology Junior Research MSc candidates are eligible to apply for Junior Research Fellow positions at Dr Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences. Dr Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences is hiring for dbt jrf positions that are available for basic sciences candidates as per the details posted below:
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Exciting opportunity to work with experienced scientists in an interdisciplinary environment on a DBT funded research project.
- The opportunity to learn cutting edge techniques, advance your skills in various.
disciplines of biology and hands-on training with various model systems.
- Enriching research experience and mentorship for any career in science, worldwide.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
DBT funded project entitled ‘Identification of the mechanistic basis of early striatal.
damage in Glutaric Aciduria Type I’.
- Post Graduate Degree in Pharmacology M.Pharm
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification
- NETs approved: CSIR-NET including LS; GATE, JAM, GPAT, BET, JEST, JGEEBILS, ICMR-JRF. and ICAR- AICE.
How To Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates may send their curriculum vitae by e-mail to
[email protected] on or before deadline mention in the subject line of the mail the following
code: – GA1- Biology, Selected candidates will be called for a personal interview to Dr.
Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli,
Last Date To Apply: 31st October 2019
View Main Notification