Chemistry JRA Job Opening 2019 Fragrance & Sensory Evaluation- ITC
Chemistry JRA Job, Msc Research Jobs. The owner of very known and famous products yippee noodles, Aashirvad atta ITC has announced a job opening for chemistry candidates for the post of Junior Research Associate – Fragrance & Sensory Evaluation. Interested candidates grab this opportunity by applying online. Check out all the details on the same below:
ITC Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Established in 1910 as the ‘Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited’, the company was renamed as the ‘India Tobacco Company Limited
Job Title: Junior Research Associate – Fragrance & Sensory Evaluation
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a reputed University, passed in First Class with Distinction
Skills: Olfactive sensories, Self Drive, Strong Communication Skills, Sound Analytical Framework of Thinking, Team Player, Abundant Exposure to Quality related Troubleshooting
HPLC,GC, wet chemistry, pH, color etc
Olfactive sensories, Fragrance Evaluation & QC process as per SOPs, Lab and Site safely and GLPs
Roles and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the assigned responsibilities on deliveries thorough the project schedules that he/she handles with specific emphasis towards Olfactive inputs.
- Possess above average Olfactive sensories and will continue to practice Olfactive sensories of self to maintain Olfactive discrimination ability.
- Work in teams to enable Olfactive clearances of RMs, Stability samples and MR Samples on time.
- Maintain record pertaining to Fragrance Evaluations, Fragrance Compliance, Reference Fragrance Availability and QA Methods and Specifications on Fragrances.
- Participate in all Olfactive related activities of the group and contribute in its execution.
Participate in Olfactive training and calibration exercise for panels at R&D and Manufacturing locations.
- Independently contribute by devising solutions to frequently encountered problems within his/her group.
- Be expected to operate on his or her routine work area with bare minimal supervision.
- Be expected to demonstrate flair for experimental design and working on multiple tasks within the given time.
- Will participate in idea generation and troubleshooting activities within the group.
Editor’s Note: ITC Chemistry Job 2019, Chemistry jobs, PhD Chemistry jobs, Pharmacy jobs, Chemical Science, Chemical Science, Research jobs, Research Scientist, Research Scientist job opening, Research Scientist jobs at ITC. ITC Jobs, ITC Chemistry jobs. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.