IISER Pune Hiring Post Doc Chemistry Candidates – Application Details
IISER Pune is hiring Msc Chemistry candidates for the post of postdoctoral, Candidates who have CSIR/UGC NET/GATE Score card may apply for this job post. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, pay scale and all other information related to the job. Check out all the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Post-Doctoral Fellow
No. of posts 1 (One)
Discipline Theoretical Chemistry
Minimum Educational Qualifications: PhD in Theoretical Chemistry Preference Candidates having 0-5 years of research experience after Ph.D. degree in theoretical / computational chemistry will be preferred.
Tenure of the appointment One year
Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 50,000/- per month
Age Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates should send the applications in the prescribed format available
below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) to
[email protected] on or before July 26, 2019. Please mention PostDoctoral Fellow in the subject line of email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time and venue
will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be
informed by e-mail only.
- A recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time
of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of
selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of self-attested
General Information/details about the post
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in IISER Pune.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
4. Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and experience of the
applicant may be considered for candidates having qualification and experience higher
than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the number of candidates to be called for the interview may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries/correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last date of application July 26, 2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Phd Chemistry job, IISER Pune Chemistry Job Opening- Official Notification, MSc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Msc jobs, Msc, Chemistry, Research Associate, RA Jobs, RA, Chemistry ra jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.