Teva Pharmaceutical Science Job Opening – Production Pharmacist
Teva hiring Pharma candidates for the post Production Pharmacist.Teva Hiring Pharmaceutical Science candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Interested candidates check out all the relevant details.
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Goa, IN, 403722
Eligibility: Bpharm / mpharm with 6 to 7 year experience
- To ensure compliance to standard operating procedures and CGMP aspects.
- To ensure compliance to the requirements of site procedures on Data integrity in GxP data handling.
- To check online production, schedule production, handle production staff mainly relating to coating and tablets inspection.
- To look after manufacturing activities related to coating and tablets inspection
- To ensure maintenance of production area in the state of cleanliness and ready for manufacturing activities, as per the regulatory requirements at all points of time.
- To check the maintenance of manufacturing facility, premises and equipment
- To exercise effective control over the environmental conditions in manufacturing and other related activities which may adversely affect the product quality.
- Oversee and manage the training records for the production personnel. To ensure that the required initial and continuing training of the department personnel is carried out and adapted according to the need.
- Preparation of the SOP’s, qualification documents and calibration schedules.
- Preparation for the BMR & to develop, implement Validation protocols and maintain the production documentation.
- Carry out all SAP related activities in a timely manner
- Execution of batches as per daily/weekly/monthly manufacturing plan
- To check and ensure line clearance as per approved SOPs and completion of usage logs during activity
- To follow safe work practices by use of PPE’s required during material/product/equipment handling and to increase awareness with colleagues to eliminate the accident.
- To maintain the department with all the safety procedures and Health (Personal hygiene).
- To ensure all time readiness of department for system/facility/safety/documents
Editor’s Note: Teva Pharmaceutical Science Job , Teva Quality Control Analyst, Teva. Chemistry jobs, Pharma jobs 2019, Pharmacy jobs, Quality Control specialist. Specialist post at Teva, B Pharma, M Pharma, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook as well for latest job updates.