Govt Jobs: Chemistry JRF Post Vacancy at ESSO- ECPOR
Chemistry Job Openings @ ESSO- ECPOR | Junior Research Fellow Post Vacancy. ESSO- ECPOR is Hiring Postgraduate Msc Chemistry candidates for the post of JRF. Interested and Eligible candidates check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: Cryosphere & Climate
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: MSc in Chemical Sciences from University with UGC NET-JRF/ NET-LS /GATE qualification.
Desirable Qualification /Experience: Knowledge in trace metal geochemistry/ isotope geochemistry/ analytical chemistry.
Pay Scale: Rs. 31,000/- +HRA per month (as applicable) (subject to DST guidelines)
Age Limit: 28 Yrs
Job Requirement: Research work on trace metals in Antarctic snow/ice cores for climate reconstruction and/or as decided by the Competent Authority.
Tenure: The post is on temporary and contractual under project mode basis. The assignment would be initially for a period of one year, which may be curtailed/ extended depending on the performance of candidate and requirement of the office.
- The date of Walk-in interview is on 17.05.2019 (Friday) and is the cut-off date for all purposes.
- Experience would be calculated from date of acquiring the essential educational qualification.
- Director, NCPOR has the right to relax the eligibility criteria of the candidates of exceptional track record and experience matching to the requirement and also to cancel the recruitment process at any stage, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The person engaged will not be treated on par with regular employees of NCPOR and shall have no right to claim implicit or explicit for their absorption or regularization in NCPOR.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- All candidates are required to bring the original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, Passport, work experience, caste certificate and identity etc. Self-attested copies of all the documents must be submitted with Bio-data (in the prescribed format at Annexure-I) at the time of interview. One self-attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the bio-data.
Walk-in interview is on 17.05.2019 (Friday)
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry jobs, Analytical Chemistry jobs, MSc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry, JRF Jobs, Junior Research Fellow post, Chemistry JRF Jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.