Pharma Jobs in DST-SERB Project @ Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. M Pharma jobs, Pharma jobs, Junior Research Fellow post. Pharma candidates are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Pharma jobs 2019. Pharmaceutical science jobs at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. Agharkar Research Institute, Pune invites postgraduate M Pharma candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates and candidates who have qualified CSIR NET /GPAT/GATE may apply for this job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Engineering multitalented nanotheranostics for silencing the malignant gene in multiple cancers to accomplish eradication of tumor burden.” (SP-290).
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Group/ Division Nanobioscience.
i) First Class: M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical
ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR – UGC NET, DBT-BET, INSPIRE FELLOW, ICMR JRF, GPAT/ GATE with valid scorecard.
Desirable: Experience in Animal cell culture, In vivo, animal handling, RT-PCR
Monthly stipend Rs.25,000/- + HRA. (Enhanced fellowship under consideration)
Age Limit: Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 years
(Up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3 years (Up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per DBT-JRF guidelines. However, candidates selected through DBT-BET 2018 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute by 20/04/2019. (Saturday).
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee
payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered
Last date for receipt of Application: 20/04/2019. (Saturday)
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Pharma Jobs in DST-SERB Project at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. M Pharma jobs, Pharma jobs, Junior Research Fellow post. Pharma candidates are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Pharma jobs 2019. Pharmaceutical science jobs at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.