Bsc & Msc Chemistry Quality Control Officer Post Vacancy @ Emcure
Bsc & Msc Chemistry Quality Control Officer Post Vacancy @ Emcure. Career @ Emcure. Bsc Chemistry jobs, MSc Chemistry jobs @ emcure. Emcure invites undergraduates and postgraduates Bsc & Msc Chemistry candidates for the post of Quality Control Officer. Quality Control Officer post @ Emcure. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
No.of posts: 01
Work Location: Pimpri
Eligibility: UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Sampling & testing of Raw materials, packaging materials, in-process, intermediates, finished products, stability study samples and to maintain records.
- Perform calibrations of instruments, review and maintaining records.
- Investigating OOS, deviations, lab events, OOS results and OOT trends.
- sampling of in-process swab.
- Maintaining all documents as per GDP requirements.
- maintaining good housekeeping in Lab.
- To perform analysis as and when required or allocated.
- To maintain stock of glassware, chemicals, standards and other accessories.
Editor’s Note: Bsc Chemistry, MSc Chemistry, Bsc, Msc, Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs at Emcure, Emcure, Job for undergraduates, Job for Postgraduates. Subscribe to Rasayanika for job updates.