CSIR CIMAP Chemistry & Pharma Job Vacancy – Applications Invited
The eligible and interested candidates may appear in Walk-in-Interview on the respective date of the Walk-interview as detailed below for purely temporary engagement as Research Associate, Senior Project Associate and Project Associate -I &II under Different ongoing Project of CSIR CIMAP, Lucknow. The eligibility criterion is as follows:-
Job Title: Project Associate-I
Maximum Age 35 Years
Eligibility Criteria:- MSc Minimum 55% in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/M.Pharma/
Desirable:- NET /LS Qualified may be preferred
Salary: Rs. 31000/- +HRA For UGC CSIR NET NET-LS or GATE qualified candidates only
Mode of Selection: Selection is to be done on the basis of performance in the Interview. A written test may be conducted if the candidates appear in higher Nos.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Engagement will be initially for a period of one year, and may be extended or curtailed depending upon the project requirement, and desired level of performance or conduct of the incumbent, and the availability of funds from funding agencies as the case may be.
- The tenure of Project Staff shall be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure would be allowed to exceed five years duration. The performance of the Project Staff would be reviewed periodically so that anyone not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
- The position is only temporary and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in CSIR-CIMAP.
- The upper age limit for Post Sl. No. 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 8 date of Walk-in-Interview, is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Persons with disabilities/ Women and 3 years for OBC(Non-Creamy layer).
- The upper age limit for Post Sl. No. 7 date of Walk-in-Interview, is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Persons with disabilities/ Women OBC(Non-Creamy layer).
- On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Engagement of the Project Staff under the new project would be made only after submission of resignation and “No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
- Wherever possible accommodation will be provided to project staff, if accommodation is not possible, HRA will be paid as per rules. If accommodation is provided, the license fee would be deducted as per CSIR rules.
- The Project Staff shall be permitted to avail leave and dispensary facility, as per rules. Dispensary facility\ies will be for self only and not for family members or dependants.
- The Institute provides canteen facilities as is being provided for regular staff members on payment of suitable charges.
- Experience, where required, will be counted from acquiring minimum educational qualifications.
- Final semester and results awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates are instructed to follow necessary COVID-19 Guidelines/protocols as per the GOI Instructions.
- No TA will be paid to candidates for attending the interview.
Walk-in Interview 15-06-2022 Time 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Editors Note: CSIR CIMAP Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.