Syngene Job : In vitro ADME Post for M.Pharma & Ph.D Chemistry
Syngene Job : In vitro ADME Post for M.Pharma & Ph.D Chemistry. Syngene Recruiting Postgraduate Pharma & Phd chemistry candidates. Check out all the detail on the same below:
Job Id: 3799
Eligibility: M.Pharma/Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from reputed University
Experience: 3-6 years in industry
A highly motivated individual with strong interest in Bioanalysis is required for SARC (Syngene Amgen Research center) collaboration. In this position, the candidate will support discovery and non-GLP bioanalysis of rodent PK and TK studie
- Responsible for activities in LC-MS/MS-based Bio-analytical Laboratory.
- Play a leading role in all aspects of design, development, and validation of multiple components LC-MS/MS-based bio-analytical methods for quantization of drug discovery candidates/team members and related substances in a variety of biological matrices
- Responsible for the quality of data generated including the interpretation, release, and archive of all bio-analytical results
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in other common in vitro ADME assays is highly preferred
- Sound knowledge in Analytical Chemistry and Separation Science
- Expert in all laboratory techniques and sound knowledge of associated software especially in mass spectrometry in the area of Drug Discovery.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, respond to support requests, and diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Team management skills.
- Multitasking ability