Senior Research fellow in DBT Project @ Delhi University
Senior Research fellow in DBT Project @ Delhi University. Career @ Delhi University. Pharmacy jobs. Pharma jobs @ Delhi University. check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Smart regulation of antibiotic use in India: understanding, innovating and improving compliance”
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Eligibility: Postgraduate degree in Pharmacology/Public Health/Veterinary Sciences/Dental Sciences/Pharmaceuticals industry regulation. Study of Pharmacology or closely related subject at UG/PG level.
- Conduct structured literature search on antimicrobial resistance and antibiotic use in healthcare, food animals esp. poultry farms and environmental pollution from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Mapping of stakeholders.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with the key academics, government officials,
industry, researchers, civil society members, a community at national, state and district level for four case studies.
- Assist in collating and analysis of data collected and prepare timely reports for research publications and projects.
- Ensure systematic data collection, cleaning, storage and analysis within the project timelines.
- Assist in organizing workshops with key stakeholders, project reports and updates to the donor and other partners and coordination among other research partners within and outside the institution.
- Support in any other research and work needed with day to day functioning of the organization as specified by the study investigator.
- May have an opportunity to enroll in a Ph.D. course with the project.
- Have prior experience (1-3 years) with data extraction, systematic reviews and research writing and some previous publications.
- Experience in antimicrobial resistance/antibiotic use/healthcare delivery &research and some experience of working in a multi-stakeholder project.
- Be proficient with MS Office (word & excel).
- Have strong quantitative data management skills and demonstrated experience with analyzing data.
- Experience in conducting qualitative research including in-depth interviews, focus group discussions and thematic analysis.
Pay Scale: Compensation will be as per DBT/ICMR project norms: INR 28,000/pm+30% HRA. The project is of 3 years but an initial contract period will be of 1 year subject to renewal.
How To Apply:
A CV and a 1-page cover letter may be sent to [email protected] with the acronym (position title) in the subject line. The letter should outline how the candidate’s background fulfills entry requirements. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. The last date of application submission is October 15, 2018.
Last Date To Apply: October 15, 2018
View Main Notification