Chemistry Post Doc Research Fellow Post Available @ MAHE
Chemistry Post Doc Research Fellow Post Available @ MAHE. Career @ MAHE. Research jobs. Research Fellow Post Available @ MAHE. Check out all the details of the same below:
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal invites applications from eligible candidates for a limited number of vacancies at the level of
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor at Manipal Centre for Natural Sciences (MCNS), Centre of Excellence,
Manipal, a constituent unit of MAHE, Manipal. Current sub-fields of interest are listed below under each discipline.
- A minimum requirement is a Ph.D. in any branch of pure or applied mathematics with an excellent academic record. Successful candidates will have the
opportunity to take the lead in initiating and setting up a group to address contemporary problems in the field of interest.
- Candidates with demonstrated expertise in conceptualizing and attempting challenging problems in the fundamental domain with an expertise in one or more of the following: R&D in the development of advanced instrumentation and experimental techniques, quantitative, modeling and parallel computing, will be preferred.
A minimum of 3 years’ post-doctoral experience at a reputed institution together with an excellent publication record is a pre-requisite for the post of Assistant Professor. Applications for earlier carrier faculty positions are preferred from candidates who apply within 5 years from the date their Ph.D. was awarded. All appointments are commensurate with experience. Applications highlighting teaching experience at the postgraduate level within a research environment will be accorded additional weight.
How to apply:
1. Applications may be sent by email to [email protected] and must include:
2. In the subject line: “MCNS” followed by the discipline (e.g. Chemistry, Physics etc as applicable) and area of specialization.
4. A detailed CV highlighting leadership roles in projects undertaken, patents, IPetc.
5. List of publications
6. Names, Designations, email addresses of three internationally distinguished researchers familiar with the candidates’ work who will be prepared to
provide a letter of recommendation
7. A brief and conceptually clear description (not exceeding one page) of research plans, interests and goals in the context of fundamental research.
Last Date To Apply: 30 th October 2018
View Main Notification