MSc & PhD Chemistry Research Associate Post @ ICAR-IARI
MSc and PhD chemistry candidates are eligible to apply and attend the walk-in interview for a research associate position at ICAR-IARI. ICAR–Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi is hiring for research positions. PhD and MSc research associate posts for chemistry candidates at ICAR-IARI, as per the details given below:
Job Title: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Chemical, structural and functional characterization of identified anti-tick lead phyto-chemicals and
optimization of delivery matrix for effective application of natural formulation for the control of
acaricide resistant ticks
Principal Investigator: Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Emoluments per month:
- Rs.40000 + HRA (as per ICAR guidelines) for Ph.D.
- Rs. 38000 + HRA (as per ICAR guidelines) for M.Sc.
- With Doctoral degree: Ph.D. (Chemistry / Agricultural Chemicals)
- With Master’s degree: Master’s degree in Chemistry (with specialization in Organic Chemistry) or Agricultural Chemicals with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship / Associateship / Training / Other engagements. Published research papers will be desirable.
Those with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree must have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET or equivalent as per the ICAR guidelines.
Desirable : Research experience in natural product chemistry
How to Apply:
Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is (are) an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned by post or through e‐mail at [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 7th May 2018. If communicated or declared on the date of interview, candidate will not be interviewed. Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a declaration (format given below) on the date of interview.
Candidates should bring their complete bio-data as per the prescribed format having one recent passport size photograph, original and self attested copies of all certificates, degrees, publications / articles, experience certificate and no objection certificate from their present employer. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
The eligible candidates may appear in walk-in interview to be held on 15 th May 2018.
- Application Deadline – 07th May 2018
- Date of Interview – 15 th May 2018
- Reporting Time – 9.30 – 10.30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Room No. 139 (Conference room), Division of Agricultural Chemicals, LBS Building, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110 012