Recruitment for Teaching & Non-Teaching Positions @ NIPER
Pharmaceutical Analysis, Medical Devices / Natural Product / Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology & Toxicology assistant professor positions at NIPER. NIPER jobs for pharma candidates. NIPER is hiring for faculty positions and you can check the details below:
(A) Teaching Positions
Assistant Professor : (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
- Essential Qualification : Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (MS Pharm/ M Pharm/ MSc) in Pharmaceutical Analysis or Quality control & Quality Assurance or relevant subject with good academic record throughout. A minimum of 5 years of Teaching/ Research/industrial experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D having expertise in method development & validation, impurity profiling and metabolic studies.
- Desirable experience : Preference will be given to the candidate having strong record of publications in SCI indexed peer reviewed journals and patents.
Assistant Professor : (Pharmacology and Toxicology)
Qualification & Experience:
1. Ph.D with 1st Class or equivalent in Pharmaceutical sciences at the preceding degree (MS Pharm/ M Pharm/M Tech / MSc) in Pharmacology and Toxicology / Biomedical Science with good academic record throughout.
2. Post Ph.D. 5 years experience in Teaching/Industry/Research.
3. The candidate should have demonstrated leadership in In vitro and In vivo pharmacology mainly in the areas of cancer, and in terms of guidance of Master’s and Ph.D. students, strong record of publications in SCI indexed journals and conference, patents, laboratory / course development and / or other recognized relevant professional activities such as principal investigator of major research papers.
Maximum Age : 45 years as on last date of application.
Assistant Professor : Pharmaceutics
Essential Qualification : Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (MS Pharm/ M Pharm) in Pharmaceutics or formulation with good academic record throughout. A minimum of 5 years of Teaching/Research/industrial experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D having expertise in formulation development in both conventional and novel drug delivery systems like nanodelivery systems, Developing crystallization for NCE (new chemical entity), Solid state characterization for APIs (active
pharmaceutical ingredients) etc.,
Desirable experience : Preference will be given to the candidate having strong record of publications in SCI indexed peer reviewed journals and patents.
Assistant Professor : (Medical Devices)
Qualification : Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.Sc/M.Pharm/M.S.Pharm/ B.Tech/M.Tech) in Bioengineering / Biomedical engineering/ Biomedical sciences with good academic record throughout.
Experience : A minimum of 5 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial post Ph.D experience in Biomechanics and/or Bioelectronics. Experience gained during or before Ph.D Degree will not be considered.
Age : Maximum 45 Years as on date of advertisement
Assistant Professor : (Natural Product)
Qualification : Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.S Pharm / M.Pharm / MSc) in Natural Product or Pharmacognosy with good academic record throughout. Experience: A minimum of 5 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial post Ph.D experience in pharmakokinetics studies of natural products, development and screening of herbal based novel formulations , Isolation and characterisation and herbal drugs development, Herbal medicine for management of Cancer and Diabetes, analytical and bio analytical techniques etc. Experience gained during or before Ph.D Degree will not be considered.
Age : Maximum 45 Years as on date of advertisement.
(B) Non – Teaching Positions
Junior Technical Assistant
Qualification : B.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Sc with 55% marks or equivalent Grade.
Experience : 2-3 years experience in University / Research Institutes Laboratory.
Age : Maximum 35 Years as on date of advertisement.
How to Apply:
- The applicant must submit online application (i.e Application for Non Teaching Staff category).
- The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on date of advertisement.
Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute
reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for
- Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any
reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this
regard shall be final.
- The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious
- The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test / interview as to be decided
by the Selection Committee.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he
/ she shall have to apply separately.
- The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector
Undertakings/Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format
along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’, failing which the same will not be
considered. However to save the time, candidate may sent an advance copy and bring the
NOC at the time of interview/test.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of
degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of
birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
- Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which
they may not be allowed to appear in interview.
- The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application
form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior. The nature of past and present duties is required to be mentioned in detail.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment
will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her
candidature may be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
- All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable
depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will
have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the
- Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
- Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Moreover, guidelines relating to recruitment rules shall be followed as per NIPER Act, 1998
and as amended from time to time.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Salary : Consolidated salary as per 6thpay commission scales. All appointments are purely
contractual and temporary in nature for a period of one year only and same is renewable
depending upon performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have
no right to claim for regularization of the post.
Last date of application is April 24, 2018.