MSc Chemistry Job : JRF Post Vacant @ NIT Jamshedpur
MSc Chemistry candidates are encouraged to apply for a junior research fellow post at NIT Jamshedpur. NIT Jamshedpur is recruiting for a jrf position. NIT Jamshedpur is hiring msc chemistry candidates for a jrf post, as per the details given below:
Job Title: Junior Research fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Black Carbon Aerosols Over Jamshedpur
Funding Agency: Sources, Radiative Forcing And Climate Impact SERB, Department of science and technology, Govt. of India.
Consolidated Fellowship: 25000/-P.M for 1st and 2nd year;28000/-P.M for 3rd year
Age Limit : The upper age limit for applying for the JRF position shall be 28years. Relaxation for
SC/ST /OBC/Women/PD will be given as per the GOI rules.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental science with valid GATE score or NET qualified or M.Sc. through JAM or M.Sc. with two year experience
- The candidate should have M.Sc. (Chemistry/ Environmental science) degree with CPI of 6.5 Or 60% of marks.
- Working Research experience in the field of environmental chemistry/ organic Chemistry will be given preferences.
How to Apply:
To apply, send the following by e-mail only (Subject; Application for JRF position) Email: [email protected]
- Completely filled application form(given on the following sheet)
- Detailed CV (detailing prior work/ research experience)
- Statement of purpose (preferably 1 page long) explains how you are suitable.
Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidate called for interview.
Last date receipt of application: 4th may 2018