Firmenich Analytical Laboratory Scientist Job – Apply Online
Job Location: Mumbai (India)
Job Type: On-Site
Job Code: CL P14
You will get a chance to collaborate with best in class technical workforce abode at ISO17025 accredited Global Analytical Laboratory. It’s a challenging opportunity for equally willing professional. You will get a chance to work and collaborate with & across various functional groups, including Creation, Application, Quality Assurance and Regional/Global contacts.
At dsm-firmenich people are at the heart of the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
Your key responsibilities
- Create and maintain specification of TTH / P&B raw materials according to standards, considering risks & clients impact (Raw Material Introduction RMI and Specification change requests)
- Actor in the global Change of Standard (CoS) process
- Provide technical support to local and regional quality teams
- Work closely with Global Quality as point of escalation and provide analyzed data to facilitate decision making
- Review opportunities of simplifying and improving RM process flows / standards considering time and risks
- Write and/or review global Quality Procedures and work instructions related to RM mamagement
- Special projects
- Contribute to the technical development of the analytical team’s work (i.e., method development, analysis, data treatment, team up with other scientific staff)
- Collaborate with and across various functional groups, including Creation, Application, Quality Assurance and Regional/Global contact
- A rich history and a promising future of bold scientific innovation and passionate creation with our customers
- A space to grow by encouraging and supporting curiosity and an open mindset
- A culture that prioritizes safety and well-being, both physically and mentally
- The opportunity to work for a company where sustainability is much more than a claim and is core to our strategy and purpose
- A flexible work environment that empowers people to take accountability for their work and own the outcome
- Barrier-free communities within our organization where every employee is equally valued and respected – regardless of their background, beliefs, or identity
- Min 5 years technical experience in chemistry with extensive knowledge of analytical techniques including physical, chemical and chromatographic analysis with their data interpretation
- Technical experience with F&F raw materials
- Educational level: Minimum Bachelor in Chemistry. Masters will be preferred.
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Detail oriented, ability to build cross disciplinary relationships across different levels of management and with globally distributed partners and colleagues
- Business Acumen and communication skills
For more details and to apply for the position, please visit the original notification.
Keywords: Analytical Laboratory Scientist job, Mumbai, Apply Online, Firmenich, ISO17025, Analytical techniques, Chemistry. Firmenich Analytical Laboratory Scientist Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.