Chemist Post Vacant for MSc Chemistry Candidates @ Clariant
MSc chemistry candidates are eligible to apply online at Clariant. Clariant is hiring msc chemistry candidates for chemist position. MSc chemistry jobs at Clariant, eligible candidates are requested to check details on the same below:
Job Title: Chemist
- To do the routine wet chemistry analysis work for the R&D samples as planned by the team leader.
- To follow the test procedures for the analysis as provided by the team leader
- To maintain the wet lab instruments in good working condition and in calibrated state
- Timely reporting of all the analytical work done
- Optimisation of the resources utilisation for timely and effective deliveries.
- Data interpretation and reporting to team leader
- All the activities are documented as per GLP and records are traceable.
- To get trained on all the techniques regularly used in the wet lab.
- To comply and maintain all the safety standards as applicable to the analytical lab
- To ensure that everyone inside the lab follows the same standards
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (General/Organic/ Inorganic/ Analytical) with first class from a reputed University or College
- Fresher or around 2 years of experience in the wet chemistry lab of a reputed pharma/specialty chemical company
- Sound conceptual knowledge of wet chemical analysis, manual and potentiometric titrations, gravimetry, etc.
- Good in written & spoken English