JRF Position Vacant @ Tezpur University – Dept. of Chemical Sciences
Junior research fellow position for chemical sciences candidates at Tezpur University. Tezpur University is recruiting for msc chemistry and chemical sciences candidates for jrf position. JRF post vacant for msc candidates at Tezpur University as per the details given below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Age Limit: Candidate shall not be more than 28 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be
relaxed as per Government of India rules.
Fellowship: ₹ 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only plus 10% HRA as admissible per month.
- Post-graduate Degree in any subject.
- The incumbent will have to work full time for popularization of Arsiron Nilogon and Fluoride Nilogon,
two methods of arsenic and fluoride removal from water developed at Tezpur University, in any affected
area of the country.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of
mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable) and a
copy of recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) on the day of interview. An application with detail of CV, educational
qualification and contact address/numbers should be sent in advance to the Principal Investigator (PI), Dr.
Robin K. Dutta, Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University through email to
(1) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
(2) Those in employment or doing Ph.D. must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer / Ph.D. Supervisor.
For further details, please contact:
Prof. Robin K. Dutta, Principal Investigator of the project
Department of Chemical Sciences
Tezpur University, Napaam – 784 028,
Email: [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 23/4/2018 (Monday)
- Time of Interview – 10.00 AM
- Venue of Interview -Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University