Cadila Healthcare (BSE: 532321) is an Indian pharmaceutical company headquartered at Ahmedabad in Gujarat state of western India. The company is the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in India, with INR 54.7 Billion revenue (2015). It is a significant manufacturer of generic drugs.
Job Title: Asst Manager
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Knowledge on compendia
- Experience on preparation of specification, test procedure and SOPs, preparation of general test methods based on compendia
- Experience on change control handling (initiation/action completion and closure)-
- Perform impact assessment and risk assessment based on Supplier change notifications
- Knowledge about performing gap assessment between monographs of different compendias
- Interact with compendial authorities for clarifications related to test procedures
- Knowledge about method validation/verification requirements
- Provide training to the shopfloor analyst for revised procedures
- Review CTD sections drafted for dossier submission
- Drafting of investigations/ emergency temporary change controls
- Provide responses of the queries received from various regulatory authorities.
- UG:B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry
- Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required