We deal in infusion products across therapeutic segments including infusion therapy, parenteral nutrition, anti-infective, and plasma volume expanders. We offer injectable via various delivery systems, such as glass and plastic bottles (EURO Head & Nipple Head), ampoules, and non-PVC/PVC bags. Our customer base primarily includes government & private hospitals, aid agencies, and nursing homes.
Job Title: Officer / Sr. Officer
No. of Posts: 1
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- To carry out investigation in case of Out of Specifications (OOS) and deviation and take the corrective action and preventive actions (CAPA).
- To carry out the calibration of all the analysis instruments as per the schedule.
- To recommend the release of artworks as per the guidelines.
- To prepare the working standards as per the guidelines and pharmacopoeias.
- To train team members on current good manufacturing practices (GMP) and good laboratory practice (GLP).
- To check all the calculation of the respective test protocol and daily release status.
- To prepare, distribute and check the analytical work and documentation.
- To recommend the release of Raw Material (RM)/ Packing Material (PM).
- To initiate and implement change control, wherever is necessary.
- To ensure preparation of reagent and volumetric solutions.
- To ensure cleaning of RM and PM sampling booth.
- To ensure periodic observation of RM.
- To ensure the sampling of all materials according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- To check the RM and PM stores and ensure the implementation of GMP norms in the stores.
- To ensure the implementation of GMP and GLP norms in Quality Control department.
- To carry out all the necessary test and recording their result for all the material.
- To implement Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA).
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry