Firmenich is the largest private company in the Fragrance & Flavors industry, founded in 1895 in Geneva, Switzerland. Led by our passion for taste and smell, we put our creativity and innovation to work to develop fragrances and flavors for the world’s most desirable brands, delighting billions of consumers every day. Firmenich is a Swiss and family-owned company who has been operating for over 120 years and is the largest privately owned company in its industry. We create flavors and fragrances for the world’s most desirable brands, delighting billions of consumers every day. With an ambitious people development agenda we aim to inspire happiness and well-being for our employees. Led by our passion for taste and smell, we put our creativity and innovation to work every day to delight the senses.
Job Title: Intern – Perfumery
Req ID : 48710
Location : Mumbai
What’s in it for you?
- You will join an exciting and inspiring industry.
- You will get chance to participate and contribute in the process of fragrance application.
- You will learn from the best about the fragrance industry.
- You will work in an energetic and stimulating environment.
You should apply if:
- You are chemistry graduate (bachelor’s or master’s)
- You are energetic and eager to understand the fragrance indsutry in India.
- You love working and exchanging ideas with the team.
What’s the job about?
- Perform routine laboratory activities including analytical tasks and sample preparation/purification under proper supervision of Lab head.
- Identify common problems/issues encountered.
- Keep daily record and appropriate documentation on all laboratory work performed.
- Support in managing stock of lab supplies & raw material as well as storage of samples prepared and maintain clean and well organized laboratory/work place
- Operate standard equipment/procedures to the required level under guidance.
- Assure compliance of HS&E procedures and proactively contribute to the improvement of lab safety.
- Efficient use of all internal tools for data collection/recording and administration.
- To assist to Technical Development Lab Projects .
- To assist to Application Lab Projects.