Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Job Title: Analyst
- Performing the physicochemical and instrumental analysis and investigations of samples. Responsible for handling stability/ Validation activities / method transfers for multiple Client projects & ensuring Qualification and Calibration of assigned Instruments & Equipment.
- Responsible for Timely deliverables of projects. Actively participate in Client Audits, regulatory Audits.
- To generate and maintain up to date raw data / records as per applicable procedures. Preparation of lab related procedures, protocols and other quality documents as required. Follow cGMP and company guidelines (Quality and Compliance) in laboratory. Compliance & implementation of quality systems
- Review of documents with regard to the physicochemical and instrumental analysis as well as Method transfers carried out for Stability samples according to protocol, Analytical methods, Specifications and procedures
M. Pharm / M.Sc. Chemistry
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Good knowledge in Stability and Validation activities.
- Handling Analytical instruments.
- Knowledge and experience in GMP environment
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player