Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd
Jubilant Life Sciences Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. The Company’s strategic focus is to innovate, collaborate and accelerate the process of delivering products to the market for its customers. Today, it is well recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading global pharma and Life Sciences companies. The Company through its presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China constantly serves its customers in over 60 countries across the globe.
Job Title: Synthetic Scientist
Salary: INR 3,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Literature search and its summarization on assigned R&D projects.
- Process route selection based on literature summary and its feasibility study.
- Preparation and development of new products using non infringing/cost effective route of synthesis.
- Interpretation by characterization of organic compounds using different tools and technique viz NMR, IR, Mass etc.
- Cost reduction/process simplification in existing products.
- Isolation and purification of organic compounds by simple and atmospheric / vacuum fractional distillation /
- crystallization / filtration at lab/ pilot scale.
- Carry out experiments applying DOE and complete it in the given timelines following stage gate methodology.
- Preparation of project report after completion of lab/pilot study.
- Plant / business support work as per need.
- M.Sc./PhD in organic chemistry with 0-3 years of Industrial experience.
- Experience on the vapour phase catalytic reaction in fixed/fluidised bed reactors is desirable.
- Very good knowledge of standard analytical techniques.
- Independent and team oriented working style.
- Interdisciplinary experience would be a plus, especially at the interface with material science and catalysis.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).