Job Title: Synthetic Scientist
Salary: INR 3,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Literature search and its summarization on assigned R&D projects.
- Process route selection based on literature summary and its feasibility study.
- Preparation and development of new products using non infringing/cost effective route of synthesis.
- Interpretation by characterization of organic compounds using different tools and technique viz NMR, IR, Mass etc.
- Cost reduction/process simplification in existing products.
- Isolation and purification of organic compounds by simple and atmospheric / vacuum fractional distillation /
- crystallization / filtration at lab/ pilot scale.
- Carry out experiments applying DOE and complete it in the given timelines following stage gate methodology.
- Preparation of project report after completion of lab/pilot study.
- Plant / business support work as per need.
- M.Sc./PhD in organic chemistry with 0-3 years of Industrial experience.
- Experience on the vapour phase catalytic reaction in fixed/fluidised bed reactors is desirable.
- Very good knowledge of standard analytical techniques.
- Independent and team oriented working style.
- Interdisciplinary experience would be a plus, especially at the interface with material science and catalysis.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).