R&D Scientist Chemistry Post @ Honeywell International
PhD Chemistry candidates apply online for R&D Scientist Chemistry Post at Honeywell International. Honeywell International is hiring for chemistry candidates as per the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Scientist-Electrochemistry
No. of Posts: 1
· Follow HS&E policies and guidelines, and ensure that laboratory operations are conducted in accordance with HS&E procedures.
· Generate hypothesizes, design experiments in electrochemistry and/or catalysis and interpret the results.
· Interface with multiple stakeholders to drive innovative programs.
· Communicate results to cross-functional teams
· Stay current with patent and open literature as it relates to projects
· Come up with new ideas and invention disclosures for process improvement and generate intellectual property for technology development.
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to Engineering and research and development projects, finding innovative and cost-effective means to improve features, techniques, procedures on products and technologies through research. You will develop product-level system and code, translate product requirement specifications into tasks, set and maintain development priorities and evaluate new approaches. You will analyze current programs and products, including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues and designs .
Conceptualize, design, plan and implement features into products that enable new and competitive products and in an innovative manner.
Help drive growth as a technology expert by interfacing with internal and external stakeholders and partners
Apply scientific knowledge and engineering technique to development efforts
· Minimum of Phd in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry from a recognized Institute.
· 2+ years’ work experience. Must have hands on experience in Electrochemistry or catalysis.
· Strong interest in R&D work.
· Creativity in solving technical challenges.
· Global mindset, cross cultural agility and resourcefulness.
· Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
· Good project management and prioritization skills.
· Strong organizational communication and presentation skills.