Piramal offers a dynamic work atmosphere that facilitates growth on both, personal and professional fronts. We believe in providing ample opportunities for your overall development. Empowering our employees is a priority for us, and nurturing new talents is as important. At Piramal, it is our constant endeavour to encourage people and enable them to put their best foot forward. Considering favourable culture and conducive learning environment as foundations of the organisation, we stress on values on a daily basis.
Job Title : Assistant Manager – Research & Communications (4-5 Years)-hyderabad
Experience : 3 – 6 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Role : Research Associate
Job Description :
- Assisting with regular data analysis & reporting tasks
- Providing critical analysis and develop project frameworks, including theories of change, monitoring plans, indicator guides, and data collection instruments
- Designing & implementing quantitative and qualitative research initiatives including study, focus group discussions, and others as needed
- Perform data analysis
- Assisting with dissemination of internal and external data to improve organizational learning
- Building organisational knowledge documents/collaterals/platforms with the help of internal stakeholders.
- Contribute in design and analyse the networks for easier distribution of information/knowledge, formulate, action plans, rigorously document the processes and outcomes of the multi-faceted projects.
- Reconcile new documents/data/information with existing to maintain a fresh knowledge database
- Conducts external market research to identify key trends, issues and players as relevant to the organisation
Desired Candidate Profile:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Post Graduate degree in Public Health/Life sciences/ Paramedical Sciences/Social Work
- Experience of working with a professional services firm with an exposure to one or more of the following functional disciplines: public health, research & analysis, knowledge management & content development, strategic planning and/or project management
- Attentive to detail & Results focused
- Intellectual curiosity and thirst for learning
- Self driven and work semi-autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English language skills required
- Strong presentation skills – ability to communicate with senior business executives
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Superior customer service attitude and ability to contribute on a team
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Word
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Zoology, Veterinary Science, Organic Chemistry, Nursing, Microbiology, Home science, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Biotechnology, Botany, Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Anthropology, Agriculture, MDS – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy, Medical-MS/MD – Neuro Surgery, Any Specialization, Public Health (Epidemiology)