Applications are invited for a Junior Research Fellow position on the project “Design, synthesis and biological activity of non-coded amino acids containing peptides as potential activators of hepatic glucokinase: Implications in Type 2 diabetes therapy” funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Name of the Project : “Design, synthesis and biological activity of non-coded amino acids containing peptides as potential activators of hepatic glucokinase: Implications in Type 2 diabetes therapy”
Salary : Rs.25,000/- pm + 30% HRA for NET / GATE Qualified candidates
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Chemistry / Biochemistry/ Life Sciences or M.Tech in Biotechnology.
- Candidates with good experience in Peptide Synthesis are desirable
How to Apply:
- Notes: Interested candidates should submit their application along with CV containing all details of academic qualification, research or work experience, Email ID, personal contact number, and postal address. The details should be sent to [email protected] please mark cc to [email protected]
- Please mention “Application for JRF- DBT-AIB” in the subject line
- The university reserves absolute right to cancel the program of recruitment for the post with no prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Application Deadline – 02-01-2018