In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
Job Title: Senior Executive Production
Position Summary/ Role Overview:
Ethicon MAKE India is recruiting Sr Executive – Manufacturing. This position will be based in Baddi, India. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the candidate will be responsible and accountable for manufacturing. Person should have knowledge of good manufacturing practices, production planning, and understand the regulatory/quality requirements with strong customer centric approach.
- Engagement in manufacturing activities as per requirement.
- Drive GMP at shop floor.
- Responsible for execution of Internal Audit process in production.
- Drive improvement in shop floor activities using statistical & Lean approach as part of projects
- Formulation of Opex & Capex budget for plant in relevance with business plan
- Responsible for managing & adherence of Opex & Capex plan as per business plan and production
- Identify/develop recurring savings and purchase strategies to reduce cost and deliver CIP targets specific to plant
- Responsible for favorable CNIS & Opex variance
- Lead Continuous Improvement Initiatives to deploy DIR practices like Visual factory and Gemba Walk.
- Conducts Proactive data analysis and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Observes and promotes all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules and procedures established by the Company, and notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority.
- Complies with all training requirements to perform duties of the job
- Effectively support internal customers by way of best in class customer centric approach and connect
- Maintain a high level of service and laid down compliance continuity at work place.
Skill and Behavioral
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in manufacturing role
- Experience of working in a regulated industry like Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Lean, Project Management and Six Sigma best practices
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Power-point, Microsoft Excel)
- Leadership skill in leading a team
- Excellent liaison & interpersonal skills required
- Creative & decisive problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to influence/collaborate to get to desired result
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Analytical ability to absorb information & solve complex problems quickly
- Adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities
- Exercise a high degree of business judgment and sound reasoning.
- Strong Credo values