Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Job Title: Formulation Scientist
No. of Posts: 03
Salary: 3,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
- Able to perform Literature Survey and suggest possible formulation compositions and process for the development of products for regulated market
- Preparation of lab scale trials using the lab scale equipment’s.
- Execute scale up and exhibit batch production at plant.
- Able to work in GMP environment and hands on experience in material and m/c handling
- Preparation of development documents, writing LNB, development report as per CTD format
- Maintenance of documentation as per DQA and regulatory requirement
- Able to discuss and co-ordinate effectively to carry out routine development activity. Also assist in planning and organization of the development activity
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidance, Pharmaceutical development pathway, process understanding, QBD concept and documentation
- Should have 60% and above score in all educational qualifications
- Should have Ph.D. completed
- Should have relevant formulation development experience in R&D
- Should have Good communication skills
- Candidates interviewed in past 6 months need not apply
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma
- Doctorate – Ph.D – Pharmacy