Job Title: Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist
No. of Posts: 24
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions.
- Purification of compounds by manual/automated column chromatography or re-crystallization techniques
- Submit the samples generated during the course of synthesis for analysis and record results.
- Record observations of experiments, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e- notebook in a timely manner.
- Ensure that instrument/ equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and kept clean before use.
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms.
- Experience: 1 – 7 years
- Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry
- Date of Interview – 26th NOVEMBER 2017
- Time of Interview – 8:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – PARK ASCENT 126, OPP IIM LUCKNOW – NOIDA CAMPUS, SECTOR -62 NOIDA – 201309