For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
Job Title: Product Specialist – MS
- Will be responsible for directly selling Waters range of MS products and other equipments introduced by the Company
- Would also give application support, customer education on proper utilization of equipments and developing new market in your region
- Will also be responsible for any assignment entrusted to you from time to time by your Superiors
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets
- Submit accurate and timely monthly reports and sales forecasts
- Attendance at conferences and trade shows
- Keep current on vertical markets dynamics, application trends, and competitive information
- Presentation of courses and seminars on MS area and related topics.
- Support sales team for system configuration definition
- Partner with other Mass Spectrometry Team Members, the Sales team and distributors in order to assist throughout the sales process
- Degree/Master/PHD in scientific areas such as chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmacy, biochemistry or a related field of science
- Minimum of 3 years experience utilizing Mass Spectrometry systems. Additional experience with UPLC, HPLC, field sales and/or marketing is a plus
- Previous sales experience, preferably selling mass spectrometry or similar scientific instrumentation/systems strong preferred.
- Action orientation and self-driven for results
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good organization / planning / time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener