NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION
State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai
SHS invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts
on contractual basis in Maharashtra State as indicated below.
https://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in & https://www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Job Title: Pharmacist/Procurement Assistant
No. of Posts: 4
Qualifications: D. Pharma / B. Pharma with MSCIT (B. Pharma. will be preferred)Experience will be preferred
General Terms and Conditions:
1) Number of posts & reservation may change.
2) These posts are purely contractual and not State Government’s regular posts.
3) Remuneration is a consolidated pay.
4) Only short listed candidates will be eligible for interview.
5) Retired Government/Semi Government candidates & Candidates holding higher qualification & experience will be preferred.
6) Appointment of selected candidate will be for the period till 31 March 2018, likely to be extended if performance is
satisfactory with respect to extension of project. If the project is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or job protection by Government or any litigation regarding the employment protection.
7) Age criteria will be relaxed for the existing NHM employees.
8) Experience will be relaxed if sufficient candidates are not available.
9) Age criteria for Open is 38 years & for reserved categories is 43 years.
10)All required qualifications must be full time course from recognised university.
11) The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria
without any prior intimation. Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria should submit application in the office of :- Commissioner, Health Services and Mission Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001.
Application should be submitted on plain paper along with photograph indicating (a) Name of post applied for (b) Full Name in block letters (c) Communication Address with Phone/Mobile No. & E-mail ID. (compulsory) and self-attested copies of the documents viz. (a) Matriculation/secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth (b) Complete set of mark sheets/degree certificate in support of qualifications (c) Work Experience clearly mentioning organization worked for, duration, post held, detailed responsibility of post along with pay scales for each position held (d) Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India (if Applicable). One set of attested photo copy of documents should also be submitted along with application.
Application Instructions :Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mailonly
Application Deadline – 31-10-2017 till 5:30pm