Job Title: Sr. Research Investigator- Process R&D
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
1. Handle the specific set teams (consisting of 8-10 members) for different projects.
2. Handle the planning, execution and monitoring of resource utilization and cost efficiency for the targeted projects.
3. Responsible for independent delivery.
4. Mange to handle and interact with multiple clients/projects.
5. Responsible for project (internal)/client issues (external) troubleshooting.
6. Innovative approaches for trouble shooting.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Research Scientist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
1. Good knowledge of synthetic chemistry
2. Knowledge of hazard and safety evaluation.
3. Good knowledge of scale up.
4. Strong communication (Clients) skills.
Education:UG -Graduation Not Required
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Ph.D – Advertising/Mass Communication, Chemistry