All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Job Title: Deputy Manager – QA Training
No. of Posts: 1
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for managing the QA training team in the absence of QA Training manager.
- 5+ Years of experience in Quality Training functions of pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. Manage training staff memebers to include all PLS activities, training presentation creation. Development of staff
- Experienced assistant manager or above with excellent interpersonal skills. Colleague will be responsible for the following to include team devleopment, training program development
- Experience in Handling Projects.
- Experience in handling LMS Site Administrator.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System.
- Effective Facilitation skill
- Effective Project management skill
- Team Management Skills
- Expert knowledge of GMP, Data integrity
- Experienced in Regulation inspections.
- Extensive knowledge of training requirements and guidelines
- Problem Solver
- Critical Thinker
- Team Oriented
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skil
- Responsible to Manage The GMP training Team
- Facilitate Site Wide Trainings
- Lead the Regulatory inspections for Training functions
- Assist Training Manager in Hosting Day to Day operations
- Support The Quality Systems
- Create Training SOPs
- Assist training colleagues with development and managment of IDPs
- Assess performance and be able to performance manage team