Job Title: Officer – QC
No. of Posts: 10
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Shall be responsible for sampling and analysis of raw materials, In-process and Intermediates, cleaning samples and finished products in shifts.
- Shall be responsible for releasing the inprocess and intermediates for further process in shifts.
- Shall be responsible for planning and timely completion of holding time study samples of intermediates.
- Shall be responsible for preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions and reagents.
- Shall be responsible for standardization of Karl fisher reagent.
- Shall be responsible for the training (on the job) to new employees.
- Shall be responsible for daily calibrations of analytical equipments in shifts.
- Shall be responsible for investigation in the laboratory as part of OOS investigation.
- Shall be responsible for stability studies
- M.Sc(Analytical chemistry) with 3-5 years experience in Quality Control department. Exposure in calibration of Instruments and to handle all lab support activities.
- Key Competencies ( Technical, Functional & Behavioral)
- Analytical skills (Operating and trouble shooting skills on all analytical equipments like HPLC, GC, UV, etc.,)
- Shall have good Communication & Analytical Skills
- Education:UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry