Candidates are invited for Walk-in-Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow in following project funded under SERB-EMR (Individual Centric, 2017-2018) of Govt. of India at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra, Ranchi.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow (01)
Project Title : Development of Advanced Thick Sectioned Composite Parts using Semi-Cured Composite Laminates
Principal Investigator : Dr. Raghu Raja Pandiyan Kuppusamy
Duration : 3 years
- 25,000/- consolidated (First 2 Years)
- 28,000/- consolidated (Third Year)
- Essential – M.E. / M. Tech in Chemical Engg. / Mechanical Engg. / Polymer Engg. / Materials Engg.
- Desirable – Knowledge of Thermoset Composites Fabrication and Characterization Techniques
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to forward their Bio-data in advance to Dr. Raghu Raja Pandiyan through e-mail: [email protected] with its copy to: [email protected]
- Candidates should bring all original Certificates, testimonials, thesis and published papers, if any, along with one set of self attested photocopy on the day of interview. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview.
Venue: Department of Chemical Engineering, BIT-Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand-835215
Date and time of Interview: 4th October 2017 & at 10.30 AM