We strive to create a work culture that has innovation at its core. A culture of diverse and outstanding employees consistently helps us renew ourselves, find new opportunities and create growth.
Job Title : Chemist
1. Position Purpose:
The Position will be responsible for assisting in analytical method development of assigned project within given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules. Raw materials and finished products analysis. Generating COA and compiling documents. Proactiveness to trouble shoot any complexity during analysis
- Master in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University
Experience : 0-5 Industrial Experience.
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of HSE
- Data Management
Competencies (behavioural skills) required
- Team Player
- Quality Driven
- Passionate to learn in new areas
- To understand the analytical scope of the project assigned.
- Inputs in planning of analytical support to R&D and Plant
- Timely calibration of assigned instruments
- Proper house- keeping and use of PPE’s.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
- Assist in analytical method development as per planning.
- Co-ordination with R&D for analytical support / development
- Authenticity of the result generated.
- Data interpretation skills
- Analytical Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials
- Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
- Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
- Actively participation in problem solving sessions/ training programs
- Coordination and communication with team
- To guide subordinates