Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Job Title : Asst. Manager Manufacturing & QA, Graphene
Experience : 2 – 3 Years
Location : Jamshedpur
Job Description :
- Implementation of safety management system in Graphene Development Cell.
- Standardization of process.
- Ensuring compliance to quality management system.
- Coordination with stakeholders (procurement, ITS, Logistic and R&D). Spares management system.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2 year’s of experience in operation or maintenance
- Education: UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Chemical, Mechanical, Paint/Oil