CENTRAL SILK TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
CENTRAL SILK BOARD,
MINISTRY OF TEXTILES, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
CSB-COMPLEX, BTM LAYOUT, MADIWALA,
http://www.csb.gov.in/ ; http://www.cstri.res.in/
Eligible candidates are invited for walk-in-interview on 25.07.2017 for one post of Junior Research Fellow for Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute, Berhampore- 74210 I for the following CSB – sponsored research project on Digitization of Soil Health card for mulberry growing soils in Eastern and North Eastern India.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Age Limit : 28 Years; Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Fellowship per month : Rs.12000/- +HRA
- Essential – M.Sc(Ag)/M.Sc in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Or, Chemistry or equivalent with minimum of First Class (60% marks for general; 55% for SC/ST candidates) in M.Sc(Ag)/M.Sc.
- Desirable – Preference will be given to the candidates who have cleared CSIR/UGC NET
The interview will be conducted at Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute, Central Silk Board, Berhampore (WB) from 10 AM. The eligible candidates are advised to be present at the venue by 9.00 AM with originals and attested photocopies of all certificates and Degrees from I 0th onwards and a passport size photograph. No admission will be allowed after 12 Noon.
- Date of Interview – 25-07-2017
- Reporting Time – 9.00 AM
- Time of Interview – 10 AM
- Venue of Interview – Central Silk Technological Research Institute, Central Silk Board, Berhampore, Murshidabad (WB)-742101. (Location: Just besides Berhampore Court Rly.Station)